Telegiornale, edizione delle 20:00
L’accordo di libero scambio con la Cina (link to the video in the post).> Read more
Swiss machinery exports to China back on track
– In the first quarter of 2014, Swiss machinery companies recorded additional (year-onyear) exports in the value of 89 million Swiss francs to China and Hong Kong – three times the growth generated by the USA. – China remains among the fastest growing and most dynamic markets for Swiss goods. Additional exports in the first…> Read more
The Swiss Center Shanghai is delighted to announce the Publication of the Chinese version of the book SWISS MADE The untold story behind Switzerland’s success by R. James Breiding.> Read more
China is Switzerland's third biggest trade partner
– The rise of China turned the country into the third biggest importer of Swiss goods: In 2013, Swiss goods in the value of 14.9 bio. CHF have been exported to China (incl. Hong Kong). – China at a turning point: Far reaching reforms ahead offer new opportunities to Swiss companies, says the Swiss Center…> Read more
Year of the Horse: Chinese economy aims to take on the hurdles and gallop
– The recently started Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone is the first of many liberalization steps to come: Favorable policies for SMEs and foreign companies to strengthen private sector.
– Swiss Center Shanghai opens the Swiss Machinery and Trading Center in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone.
– Swiss companies in China are increasingly confident about business in 2014, according to a recent survey by the China Europe International Business School and the Swiss Center Shanghai.