Dear Members, Partners and Friends,
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to Geneva on April 20th for an exclusive and unique opportunity to meet with the Mayor of Guangzhou GUO Yonghang accompanied by a high-level economic and political delegation.
As China comes out of the pandemic and reconnects with the world, this is a chance for the Swiss business community to (re)establish links with one of the country’s most dynamic and attractive economic areas.
It is also an opportunity for Swiss companies, already present in China or planning to expand there, to:
- meet a high-level delegation composed of political and business leaders in China and thus create new business opportunities;
- learn more about the environment and advantages that Guangzhou offers to foreign companies willing to develop their business there;
- and finally, it is a networking and exchange event that promises to be enriching between this high-level delegation and the participants.
Among the members of the delegation accompanying the Mayor include representatives from:
- Guangzhou Automobile Group (GAC Motor): https://www.gac-motor.com/en/index
- Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holding: http://en.gpc.com.cn/
- Yuexiu Group (finance, real estate, F&B, etc.): https://www.yuexiu.com/english/gyyx/
As the maximum capacity is limited to 100 people, we invite you to register as soon as possible. You will find below the instructions for joining this event.
You will find below the detailed program and other useful information.
This event is supported by the Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (SCCC), the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services (CCIG) and the Swiss-Chinese Association – French Speaking Region (SRSSC).
If you have any questions and to register, please contact Mr. Romain Barrabas, China Market Access Manager of Swiss Centers: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this exclusive business meeting.
The Swiss Centers Group