– 71% of Swiss companies in China expect a better business in 2013 compared to
– Swiss firms are on average “confident” to “extremely confident” for the next 5
years, according to a recent survey by Swiss Center Shanghai (SCS), China Integrated and the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS).
– China (incl. Hong Kong) remains of key importance for the Swiss export industry: In 2012, the country was the 4th largest market for Swiss exports. The trade with China results in the 3rd biggest trade surplus: +2.7 bio CHF!
– Positive trend: Analysts expect the Chinese GDP to grow by 8% in 2013 and 2014.
- Swiss Center Shanghai at China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
- Swiss Center Shanghai at Shanghai Xinzhuang Industrial Park
- Swiss Center Shanghai in Hongqiao CBD
- Swiss Center Tianjin at Dongli Economic & Technological Development Area
- Swiss Center Tianjin at Wuqing High Tech Park
- Foundation Swiss Centers
- Presence facilitation
- Operational support
- Trade Solution