Swiss machinery exports to China back on track
– In the first quarter of 2014, Swiss machinery companies recorded additional (year-onyear) exports in the value of 89 million Swiss francs to China and Hong Kong – three times the growth generated by the USA. – China remains among the fastest growing and most dynamic markets for Swiss goods. Additional exports in the first…> Read more
China is Switzerland's third biggest trade partner
– The rise of China turned the country into the third biggest importer of Swiss goods: In 2013, Swiss goods in the value of 14.9 bio. CHF have been exported to China (incl. Hong Kong). – China at a turning point: Far reaching reforms ahead offer new opportunities to Swiss companies, says the Swiss Center…> Read more
Year of the Horse: Chinese economy aims to take on the hurdles and gallop
– The recently started Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone is the first of many liberalization steps to come: Favorable policies for SMEs and foreign companies to strengthen private sector.
– Swiss Center Shanghai opens the Swiss Machinery and Trading Center in the Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone.
– Swiss companies in China are increasingly confident about business in 2014, according to a recent survey by the China Europe International Business School and the Swiss Center Shanghai.
Swiss companies in China: with confidence into the Year of the Snake
– 71% of Swiss companies in China expect a better business in 2013 compared to 2012. – Swiss firms are on average “confident” to “extremely confident” for the next 5 years, according to a recent survey by Swiss Center Shanghai (SCS), China Integrated and the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS). – China (incl. Hong…> Read more
Swiss companies increase their investments in China
– Swiss exports to China and Hong Kong are still increasing, while exports to the EU decline. – Recent surveys indicate that western enterprises in China are very confident: EU companies are more profitable in China than elsewhere and plan to increase their investments. – Swiss companies continue to grow in China: The Swiss Center…> Read more