Dear Members, Dear Partners and Friends of the Swiss Centers,
The Swiss Centers, thanks to a collaboration with the Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce (SCCC) and SwissCham China, are preparing for a charter flight between Zurich and Hangzhou in September. This Pre-Registration will help us to launch the application to get the approval from the authorities to carry out the charter flight.
Please note that the flight dates, prices and airline are subject to changes during the process of the formal application. Any change will be communicated to the pre-registered passengers immediately.
We expect to provide you a final confirmation of the flight and the related details by Monday, August 15, 2022.
In case of interest, please write an email to our China Market Access Manager, Romain Barrabas: email@example.com
Route and dates
- Monday, September 12: Hangzhou – Zurich
- Wednesday, September 14: Zurich – Hangzhou
– Hangzhou – Zurich
- Economy: RMB 10,000
- Business: RMB 28,000
– Zurich – Hangzhou
- Economy: RMB 20,000
- Business RMB 50,000
The flights are open to members of Swiss Centers/SwissCham/SCCC and non-members.
Priority is given to members and tickets are sold on a first come – first served basis.
- Prices above are for the flight tickets only. Additional costs such as the quarantine hotel are not included.
- Prices are an estimate and can be lower or slightly higher in case of unforeseen cost decreases or increases. Registered passengers will be informed immediately about any changes.
COVID safety and regulations to be observed and followed
- First PCR test: within 4-7 days prior to the flight date- Second and third test: Within 48 hours prior to the flight date- Above requirements may change according to government regulations and prerequisites by the Chinese government
China epidemic prevention and quarantine
- The quarantine and related epidemic prevention measures will be communicated to you on a date closer to the flight date and will be in accordance with the government regulations.
- Capital Airlines. Here is more information about the airline: https://intl.jdair.net/– Airplane type: Airbus 330-300- Please find below some pictures of the airplane.